Azalea Festival

April 10, 2015

Heads Carolina, tails California... somewhere greener, somewhere warmer...
Know that song? It's a good one. 
I'm making a very exciting pit stop in Wilmington, NC with the Belk team for the Azalea Festival before I head to sunny San Diego, California this coming week and per usual plan to share the experience with y'all on ye old fashion social media. I just reactivated my Snapchat (bethanysoup) account so you can see outtakes from the events and concerts I'll be at this weekend  (Nelly!) and of course everrrything I'm wearing will be on instagram. Add me on the channels below and follow @Belk with #BelkScene & #RoadSouth to see what's moving and shaking here by the beach!
instagram // twitter // facebook // snapchat: bethanysoup

No comments:

Post a Comment