mentionables

October 27, 2014

 As we all know, it's hard to be successful at anything in life without a good foundation. Relationships, governments...math. The end result of whatever we're trying to accomplish will most likely be less than stellar if it's not built on the right base. Oddly enough, I've found the same goes for getting dressed. Yes, life's oldest principles even apply to my closet. An outfit only looks good if it's layered on a seamless and supportive foundation. Things flopping out here, or squeezed over there are not only uncomfortable for me, but distracting to others. I cringe when I think about how many outfit pictures I've tossed because of embarrassing bra bulges and obvious underwear lines. Hashtag the struggle was real. Until recently. For the past couple of weeks I've been wearing bras and bottoms from TRUE & Co. underneath everything from jeggings to leather pencil skirts. I didn't realize how much I had constantly been "adjusting" until I no longer needed to adjust anything. Everything feels and fits perfectly because I took their easy online quiz about my body type and fit issues. #Fissues?
TRUE & Co. has super affordable lingerie and the coziest lounge wear. Here's some of my personal favorites from the TRUE & Co. site for any occasion. Including Netflix marathons.
TRUE & CO. Bra, Leggings, Set, Pants, Sweatshirt
Boy Short, Demi Bra, Bustier & Thong, Bralette & Bottom, Baby Doll Cami
Piped Bra, Shapewear Slip, Control Top, Multi Way Bra, Seamless Thong, Sports Bra


No comments:

Post a Comment